Thursday, August 18, 2011

Perry/Poo in 2012!

Perry, Poo and French Cuffs! Only In America!
I welcome my fellow bag of poo Rick Perry to the Republican Presidential Nomination Race 2012!
Here you can see us together in a recent meeting of the candidates!
You can see right away that Rick is not as flaming as I am, but he has really good hair and he wears cowboy boots like a real tough guy. 
And look at his suits! These are not any old made-in-America suits: these are French Cuffs! SWEEEEET!!!
You won't see Perry in any cheap knock-offs; over at The Style Forum they know he's got the money to show y'all a real good time!
Some people think that a candidate's political views are the most important thing, but let's be honest: most of the field out there is full of poo and more than a few are so fake that they've got to stay away from lighted candles, lest they burst into flames. I'm know what I'm talking about, because I'm the only candidate for the nomination who'll admit what I'm full of, and I'm already on fire!
I have great hopes for Rick Perry. If anyone is full of it, he is! But look at those cuffs and listen to him talk, and you should be thinking, "Watch out, boy, around birthday time. That cake is dangerous for you, if you know what I mean."

No comments:

Post a Comment